Helloflorist.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site: http://www.helloflorist.com. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information (like their zip code). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent.
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] to inform us us to take you off our mailing list.
- Visit the “My Account” section using your account and modify your mailing list option.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- Visit the “My Account” section using your account and modify your personal information
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
Skyland Gardening Pte Ltd
No 15 Pandan Loop